Advertisement

Recipe of Kousa bi Laban



Kousa bi Laban
I don't measure

4kg of cored kousa
1kilo of mince meat lamb
Rice
4 L goats yogurt
1L water
2 bunches chopped coriander
Handful dried mint
Ghee
3 big heads of garlic chopped
Salt pepper

For the filling I put the mince lamb with the rice salt and pepper I melted some ghee and added that to and combined them and filled the kousa
In another pan I added ghee and fried off my garlic till soft and then added my coriander set aside once done.


In a big pot add the goats yogurt water salt and stir once they start to boil add the coriander and garlic and dried mint in stir again and wait till they start to boil again and drop in the kousa cook for 3/4 hours until skin is soft and meat and rice are too. Keep tasting to you're liking by adding salt and mint. Coriander is (optional) enjoy
Recipe of Kousa bi Laban Recipe of Kousa bi Laban Reviewed by Unknown on April 21, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Seekh Kabab new recipe

Azja Beef ka qeema 3kg barek doublemachine sa nikla hoa  Piaz 3 Ginger garlic paste 4 tb 24 hari mirch Dhanya powder 1Tbs Garam masala 2tb...

Powered by Blogger.